She works with her hands in delight. Proverbs 31:13
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Easter
“Every character has an inward spring; let Christ be that spring. Every action has a keynote; let Christ be that note, to which your whole life is attuned.”– Henry Drummond
My name is Heather and this is my humble blog. I enjoy dabbling in various crafts (from painting, sewing, scrapbooking, writing, photography...). I would like to have more time to spend crafting, but I'm pretty busy. :0)
Thank you for stopping by my blog. You appear to be a talented artist - very cool!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you from FMF. Hope you'll come follow me back! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
Your sweet little fuchsia baby is just beautiful! I look forward to reading more of your blog. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog - following you now!
ReplyDeleteI love the tutu dresses - I can't wait til my Mallory gets old enough for such cuteness!