skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweet Fuchsia
She works with her hands in delight. Proverbs 31:13
Saturday, November 28, 2009
I made both of these...years ago. This is my favorite sampler I've completed. I call it "Pink Dog" - the kids actually named it. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sweet Fuchsia Baby
...thus my blog name...
About Me
Sweet Fuchsia
>^..^<
View my complete profile
:0)
My name is Heather and this is my humble blog. I enjoy dabbling in various crafts (from painting, sewing, scrapbooking, writing, photography...). I would like to have more time to spend crafting, but I'm pretty busy. :0)
My Photography Site
Heather's BetterPhoto
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
2009
(6)
▼
November
(6)
Tori the Sensational Artiste!
I bought these from Etsy - they're Julie Fillo's c...
I made both of these...years ago. This is my favor...
...and here she is again (a few months later, of c...
Sweet Fuchsia
This was my first attempt at painting (a face) on ...
Visitors
Free Web Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment