Monday, November 30, 2009

Tori the Sensational Artiste!

I re-organized my crafty area again. Tori was having fun getting into the drawers. She particularly enjoyed tossing everything out of the rubber stamp drawers and the princess sticker drawer...but I think she had the most fun while I was chasing her to retrieve some of the items. Those things which did not result in chasing...well, they were safe from further inquisitive curiosities. She is so much fun to have around. Oh, she's also discovered coloring on walls evokes a different sort of excitement than when she colors on paper. I really must share some of her drawings! She's quite a sensational artiste! :0)

1 comment:

  1. So how are you enjoying blogging now Heather??? Drop me a note at my blog or Creat By Faith soon, i miss ya~~~Hugs Dena
    By the way this housing unit is sooo creative for your pencils,,, :0)

    ReplyDelete